Block booking by UTAR
Venue : Sungai Long Golf and Country Club - SLGCC
Day : Tuesdays to Thursdays Only (exclude public holidays)
: 8.00am - 6.00pm (Badminton,Squash,Tennis, Table Tennis and Basket Ball)
: 8:00am. to 5.00pm (Swimming pool only)
Admission fee : RM3.00 per entry (available at the Department of Finance counter)
Tickets are now pre-validated, just write the date on the ticket when you go to the SLGCC.
General Rules & Regulations For Sports Facilities Usage
- Available to Sungai Long Campus Students & Staff during play-time as stated above. The availability of the facilities is on a "First Come First Served Basis" and "NO BOOKING" is allowed. Must register and validate ticket (Sports & Recreation Unit) at DSA Office, Sungai Long Campus.
- Tickets (RM3.00/=) are available at the Department of Finance counter.
- Students & Staff of UTAR are required to wear appropriate sports attire and bring their own sports equipments e.g. Racket, Shuttlecock, Ball, etc.
- Students & Staff of UTAR must always adhere to all the Rules & Regulations established by SLGCC at all time. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and the university will be informed of the incident. Any lost or damage will be the responsibility of the users of the facilities.
- Members of SLGCC and their guests are given FIRST PRIORITY in using the Sport Facilities.
- Students & Staff of UTAR must bring along their university identity cards for verification when visiting the Club. If any Student or Staff failing to do so, they are strictly not allowed to enter.
- There will be NO Towel Service for Students or Staff of UTAR. They are advised to bring along their own towel.
- If there is any event or renovation work to be carried out, UTAR will inform the Students & Staff of the temporary closure of the effected Sports Facilities.
- Students & Staff are only allowed to use the sports facilities as stated above at the Sports Complex including the swimming pool. Other facilities are off limit especially the gymnasium, main building and the golf course.
- SLGCC reserves the right to make any amendment to the Rules & Regulations without prior notice.
- Schedule and R & R will be updated from time to time. Please check with the Sports and Recreation Unit, DSA Sungai Long Campus for the any update.