1. To subsidise meaningful and impactful activities organised by students which benefit the students / the university / the community.
2. To encourage students to organise activities which can develop their leadership skills, enhance their interpersonal skills, and cultivate their personal interests.
3. To enhance the students' out-of-classroom experiences.
The committee will consider to allocate funding to support activities that improve the overall study environment which aligning with the following areas:
1. Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
Activities that promote SDG to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
2. Community Engagement
Collaborating with the external institutions, industries, communities, NGO and etc., which contribute to the public and serve people in need.
3. Cultural Exchange / Talent Development
Activities which encourage cultural exchange among local and international communities to enrich the students learning experience outside from the lecture room.
In addition, these activities shall foster students’ talent and development in soft skills areas including but not limited to sports, arts, music and performing arts, leadership, innovation, science and technology.
For assistance, information and queries, please contact
UTAR STUDENT ACTIVITY FUND SECRETARIAT, DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS